Official Rules of Moby GO Giveaway
Official Rules of Moby GO Giveaway
No purchase necessary TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning. Online entry only and internet access is required. Participation constitutes entrant’s unconditional agreement to these “Official Rules” and to Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the CONTEST.
ABOUT THE CONTEST & PARTICIPATION
- Dates of Contest: Contest will begin on or about specified contest start date/time and end on or about the specified contest end date/time (“Contest Period”).
- How to Enter: Customers who make a purchase at wordsation.com during the month of November will be automatically entered. To enter without making a purchase send an email to email@example.com with "Moby GO Contest Entry" in the subject. Follow the links and instructions to enter and submit your online entry. One (1) entry per household is permitted. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible by assigning email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. All entries submitted become the sole property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by the Company. Company’s computer is the official time keeping device for the sweepstakes. The Company is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches.
- Entries: ONE ENTRIES PER PERSON PER HOUSEHOLD; ONLY ONE WINNER PER HOUSEHOLD IS PERMITTED
- The contest is open to all participants age 18 and over.
- Decisions of Wordsation management with respect to the Contest are final.
- ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED
- There will be one winner per Contest. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries will be entered into a drawing and the winner will be awarded based on the highest amount of votes it receives.
- The prize winner for the Contest will be notified by email within one (1) week of the end of the Contest Period. If a potential winner cannot be contacted at the registered email, is contacted and does not respond as directed within seven (7) days of attempted notification, refuses the prize, is ineligible to accept the prize or does not otherwise comply with these Official Rules, that winner’s prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. The winner must complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, where lawful, a publicity release. If Wordsation does not receive the affidavit and release from the winner within two (2) weeks of notification, that winner’s prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
- By accepting the prize and signing the affidavit and release, winner will be granting permission to the use of his or her name, photograph, and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes for this and similar promotions without additional compensation unless required by law. Prizes will be sent to winner's address within the United States within approximately two (2) to six (6) weeks after all required proof and documentation is received.
prize for the Contest is one Moby Go Carrier.
- Prizes are not transferable. No prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of Wordsation. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond Wordsation’s control, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value will be awarded.
- The Contest is governed by these Official Rules and is sponsored by Wordsation.com. All decisions regarding the Contest, including but not limited to winner selection, will be made by Wordsation, whose decisions shall be final.
- Participants agree not to disclose any confidential information of an employer or third party in any entry.
- Wordsation is not responsible for:
- Lost, late, delayed, misdirected, stolen, unintelligible, or incomplete entries or electronic or other mail
- Telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties
- Errors in transmission
- Any condition caused by events beyond Wordsation’s control which may affect the Contest. Wordsation makes no warranty, either express or implied, regarding this Contest, web site or any of its content, including, but not limited to, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Wordsation does not warrant that the content and delivery of this web site shall be free from errors, bugs, or viruses, uninterrupted, or repairable if damaged or impaired.
- All entries become the property of Wordsation. The names and logos identifying Wordsation’s products and services are trademarks or registered trademarks of Wordsation.com.
- By participating in the Contest, you agree to release and hold Wordsation harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.